Bugtraq mailing list archives

Released Patch: Tumbleweed Worldsecure (MMS) BLANK 'sa' account p asswordvuln erability [virus checked]

From: Ingo Wupper <ingo.wupper () VANCO DE>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:17:13 +0200

Tumbleweed has released a patch for the above problem. Pls find the URL in
the eMail below:

Regards

         Vanco Euronet GmbH
 - the human network -

         Ingo Wupper
 (Leiter Geschäftsbereich eSecurity)
 Tel:  +49 6102 785-601
 Fax: +49 6102 785-556

        The information contained in this eMail is confidential. It is
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this eMail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of disclosure,
reproduction, distribution or any action taken or refrained from in reliance
on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify the sender
immediatly. All statements of opinion or advice directed via this eMail to
our clients are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the
governing VANCO AGB's. The content of this eMail is not

        legally binding unless confirmed by letter.