Bugtraq mailing list archives

Administrivia

From: aleph1 () WWW SECURITYFOCUS COM (Elias Levy)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:59:57 -0700

  As some of you may have guessed I been out of town for the
last two weeks for both a business and pleasure trip to Japan.
I had someone covering for me while I was away. A couple of messages
got through that should have been killed but things seems to have
moved smoothly. I'd like to thank the people that looked after the
list.

  I am currently trying to read my backlog of email messages. Thats
is between three and four thousand messages. If you sent me some
important email while I was away I apologize I could not respond.
Please send me again any messages of importance. Things will be
a little slow today while I play catch up but should be back to
normal by tomorrow.

  To further prove today is Monday we had a crash yesterday that resulted
in the loosing some email. If you send a message to the list sometime
after 1am Sunday PST and before Monday please resubmit it.

--
Elias Levy
Security Focus