Bugtraq mailing list archives

Jana webserver exploit

From: jason () SPIS NET (Jason Lutz)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 09:00:11 -0600

Bugtraq,

I have found a security flaw in Jana 1.0 webserver. I have not been able to find out any information on who makes this
product nor a place to download the web server package. This webserver seems to be included as a suite of Internet
services, one of witch I think is web-based chat. Enclosed is one exploit I have found in the limited time that I have
had to deal with this web server. I am posting this information now so that one of you might know who makes this
software and how I might be able to get in touch with them for further testing.

.
[[root@foo whis]# telnet x.x.x.x 80
Trying x.x.x.x...
Connected to x.x.x.x.