Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Redhat 6.0 cachemgr.cgi lameness

From: daniel () MED UP PT (Daniel Fonseca)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 11:38:48 +0100

On 26-Jul-99 Kerb wrote this and I have to respond:

So,
 basically, what this Email is about is that I dont think that its just an RH
6.0 specific issue, I think it involves all builds of Apache 1.3.6 (and
others?).  Also, it could have POSSIBLY been Squid, which I installed as a
proxy cache.  Just some thoughts....

No. This _is_ a RedHat only issue as stated in the e-mail from Henrik, squid
developer. Apache as nothing to do with it, also. It's just a web server that
is able to run the cgi, but RH is responsible for putting "cachemgr.cgi" there;
squid also does not put the cachemgr.cgi anywhere else but in it's install tree
by default.

Hope to help,

Daniel Fonseca

---
This message is sent through XFMail
Date: 27-Jul-99 Time: 11:33:32
This is a fortune-cookie (I love cookies):
You think Oedipus had a problem -- Adam was Eve's mother.