Bugtraq mailing list archives

Retrieving RDS Data...

From: storm () UNIKEY COM BR (Wanderley J. Abreu Jr)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:03:58 -0300

    When you are trying to exploit the RDS bug and you made a sucessful attempt to retrive data there´s a problem to be
solve: The DataGRID don´t let you save the info that you have downloaded. And When it DOES have RDS but it doesn´t have
the adctest.asp page you can´t do much without RDS packet installed (you can download msadcsdk packet from ms site). So
I code a lil´ program running win win9x/NT plataforms to exploit this As-Designed-Bug and save it to a convecional
format (.XLS, HTML, .TXT, ETC) and msadc packet is not required on the client machine.
    E-mail me to get a copy of program and source pack.

Cheers,
      Wanderley