Bugtraq mailing list archives

[Fwd: rpcbind: deceive, enveigle and obfuscate]

From: long () KESTREL CC UKANS EDU (Jeff Long)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:58:04 -0600

--------------1613D68C5C9BCFF73613D54E

Well, I haven't heard anything from SGI and the bug is still present in
IRIX 6.5.3f so I figured I'd pass this along once more...

Jeff Long
--------------1613D68C5C9BCFF73613D54E

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:45:26 -0600
From: Jeff Long <long () kestrel cc ukans edu>
To: bugtraq () netspace org
CC: security-alert () sgi com
Subject: Re: rpcbind: deceive, enveigle and obfuscate

Ugh, this also affects IRIX 6.5.2f.

Jeff Long

(Nothing has been snipped as I'm cc'ing SGI on this.)