Bugtraq mailing list archives

Ascend Pipeline DoS

From: jwheeler () TOLDYOUSO COM (Jeff Wheeler)
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 12:11:53 -0400

After sending a message to Ascend with my complaints and opinions in this
matter, an Ascend support representative phoned me, and we sorted our
thoughts out.  They originally misunderstood the nature of this password
prompt DoS vulnerability.  I imagine they will take care of this problem
in the next release of the pipeline firmware.  I'll forward anything else
relavent to BUGTRAQ.

Jeff Wheeler  (JW3069)                   http://www.toldyouso.com/~jwheeler
Systems Administrator                     "Every time I've built character,
Told You So Consulting                         I've regretted it." - Calvin