Bugtraq mailing list archives

Satan?!

From: dean () noc interaccess com (InterAccess Support Manager)
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 00:58:19 -0500

I remember the big hububb about the release of satan. It was the
sysadmins nightmare in a box. Basically this program would advise the
sysadmins of the potential problems in their system and how to fix them.
Not much has come of this program since inception (or rather full public
release. Of course this program helped me with my sysadminning of many
university systems in the past) or since the major publicity several
months ago. It seems that the hype is gone.

Can anyone throw any weight on this one? Just a thought.....

Dean-