Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [linux-security] BoS: CERT Advisory CA-96.12 - Vulnerability

From: patrick () chloe dmv com (Patrick)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 07:58:12 -0400

Seems that platform doesn't matter, (even on Irix 5.3 with the option to
not execute suid script files, which took 5 seconds to work-around) but
the version of Perl installed on the system.  Is it version 5.003 that fixes
the problem?

Patrick Ferguson - Systems Administrator                      patrick () dmv com
DelMarVa OnLine! - Salisbury, MD