Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: /etc/shells discussion - list created (fwd)

From: micah () smmedia com (Micah Anderson)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 11:11:31 -0700

Much to my dismay I realized too late that I didn't say: email to
access-control-request () smmedia com to be added to the list instead of
directly to me. It is an automated list server and it will subscribe you
with the magic commands in the body: subscribe access-control

Please read this mailing list from the bottom up so you get this message
first.:)

Thanks,
Micah

Micah Anderson wrote:

        As the outcry was large enough to warrant a separate mailing list
devoted to the subject of limiting access to users we have created a
mailing list to handle the noise which was cluttering up our everyday
Bugtraq. If you would like to be a part of this fine mailing list, please
send me an email asking for it to be so and it will be done.

Micah

Micah Johan Eckman Anderson                             micah () smmedia com
Sr. Systems Administrator                               1-888-614-3709
Schmidt Mead Media, Inc.                                pagemicah () smmedia com