Bugtraq mailing list archives

Anon site needed for FIP Pub 190

From: efb () suned1 Nswses Navy Mil (Everett F Batey SysAdm)
Date: Mon, 8 May 95 11:23:45 PDT

Need some help .. Can any one offer a place for some security info stuff ..

FIPS Pub 190 on Smart Card has been requested by several folks .. It
is reported to me by a number of folks it is one doc that NIST has
chosen not to put up on their pub info servers .. can any of you give
me a place where I can pass it up .. I can not offer it publicly
from my Navy server.  Thanks for any assist.  /Ev/

This came from Damir Rajnovic:
From gaus () znanost mz hr Sun May  7 23:34:24 1995

Got a lot of interest .. next day I posted the body of FIPS PUB 190 as it
came to me anon (no idea where it was grabbed from) .. this is only a
query to verify it did succeed in posting to the list .. I could not tell
if it came thru .. advise me please if it is needed and also if you found
it on an anon server or web .. many differing opinions compended below.

BW /Ev/

This is only message which I received from you. Can you send me copy again or
can you put it somewhere for anonymous ftp?

     | Damir Rajnovic                      |  E-mail: gaus () znanost hr  |
     | Ministry of Science and Technology  |  Voice: (+385  1)46 14 37 |
     | Strossmayerov trg 4, 41000 Zagreb   |                           |

--
 + efb () suned1 nswses Navy MIL efb () gcpacix cotdazr org efb () uvsi jpl nasa gov +
 + efb () nosc mil  efb () oxnardsd org   [EFB15]   WA6CRE   Gold Coast Sun Users +