Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: impossible vs. impractical

From: KLASSEN () UVVM UVIC CA (Melvin Klassen)
Date: Sun, 07 May 95 17:17:17 PDT

On Sun, 7 May 17:57:28 -0400 (EDT) "Dr. Frederick B. Cohen" <fc () all net> wrote:

Which brings me to the latest version of Microsoft's spreadsheet distrubuted
[sic] with Windows. We were doing a very simple spread sheet by my standards,
and it computed terribly wrong values. When we took the same spreadsheet and
plugged it into 123, it did the right thing. Anyone have a bug fix?

Yes. Take your electron-microscope,
scan the entire city of Seattle, and you'll find the fix.

P.S. Please quantify "very latest", e.g., Version Number, Release Number,
file-date, file-size, and then describe your spread-sheet, in complete detail.
After all, this is a *full* disclosure mailing-list.