Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Anon site needed for FIP Pub 190

From: mcrosbie () cs purdue edu (Mark Joseph Crosbie)
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 12:59:40 -0500

In message <9505100926.AA24688 () foo oucs ox ac uk>, Paul C Leyland writes:

FIPS Pub 190 on Smart Card has been requested by several folks .. It
is reported to me by a number of folks it is one doc that NIST has
chosen not to put up on their pub info servers .. can any of you give
me a place where I can pass it up .. I can not offer it publicly
from my Navy server.  Thanks for any assist.  /Ev/

It is available in the COAST security archive under:
ftp://coast.cs.purdue.edu/pub/doc/policy/NIST_FIPS/fip190.txt.Z

Regards,
Mark.
Mark Crosbie                mcrosbie () cs purdue edu
COAST Archive Maintainer    security-archive () cs purdue edu

COAST Group                             Tel: (317) 494-9313
Dept. of Computer Sciences              Fax: (317) 494-0739
1398 Computer Sciences Building, Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN 47907-1398, USA