Bugtraq mailing list archives

Sorry for the auto-forwarded news control

From: cornell () syl dl nec com (Cornell Kinderknecht)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 15:52:18 -0600 (CST)

Sorry for the news control message that got auto-mailed to the list.
Just when you think you have things under control... :-)

Also thanks to those emailing humorous responses.  It sure helped
brighten me up after realizing the blunder about 30 seconds after
it went out!

--- Cornell
| Cornell Kinderknecht          Email: cornell () syl dl nec com |
| CSTC                                                        |
| NEC Systems Lab.              Phone: 214-518-3509           |
| Irving, TX (Dallas)                                         |