Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Sendmail 8.6.10: what's different?

From: iga () sovam com (Igor V. Semenyuk)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 02:59:02 +0300 (MMT)

I diffed 8.6.10 against what I was previously running (8.6.8).
Significant changes from bugtraq's point of view are mostly being more
paranoid about believing strings coming from possibly-untrustworthy
sources.  Here's the list:

Well, perhaps the list would have been more cleaner had you
diffed against 8.6.9 or get sendmail.8.6.10.patch
from ftp.cs.berkeley.edu - it's 25K size.

Does anyone know if IDA sendmail is vulnerable? CERT advisory
doesn't mention it - is it because IDA considered obsoleted or
because it is clean?

--
Igor V. Semenyuk                    Internet: iga () sovam com
SOVAM Teleport                      Phone:    +7 095 956 3008