Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: SUMMARY: AntiFlash talkd

From: ganderson () clark net (Gary Anderson)
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 19:33:08 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 11:03:11 +0000 (GMT)
From: Richard Allen <ra () rhi hi is>
To: bugtraq () fc net
Subject: SUMMARY: AntiFlash talkd

I have recived quite alot of mail regarding my request for a talk daemon
that can remove those annoying flashes. Apparently this is a hot issue,
many people sent me Email saying that they where interested in this matter.

Here are the most interesting replys I have recived so far.

[ SNIP ]

Shortly after I sent my request to bugtraq, I got an idea to look around
on my local Linux mirror and found "talkd+antiflash+hatemail.tar.gz"
which basicly filters out flashes and then sends automatic 'hatemail' to
root () remote site

However, I ran into problems compiling it on our HP9000's, Linux
apparently has a '<protocols/talkd.h>' in it's system includes.

Richard,
You might want to look at the following, regarding
"talkd+antiflash+hatemail.tar.gz".  It appeared on this list not too long
ago: