Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: Re[2]: Document listing MOSAIC vulnerabilities

From: feingoldra () llnl gov (Richard Feingold)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 16:49:59 -0800

Isn't there such a thing on the NCSA Home Page?  (I think it's called
something
like "In Response to your Security Concerns about Mosaic").

Could someone please provide the URL.  I must not be looking at the right
NCSA WWW Page.

Thanks.

Dave Millar  University Information Security Officer
3401 Walnut St., Suite 335B
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6228
University of Pennsylvania
For security matters:  security () isc upenn edu (read by Data Admin. staff)

Other matters: millar () pobox upenn edu
voice: (215) 898-2172
fax: (215) 898-1729
For PGP 2.6 Public key: http://www.upenn.edu/security-privacy/
PGP Fingerprint:   28 FB 09 DC C7 96 C2 53  1A B8 BE 3B 73 32 46 4C
Dave:
It's the NCSA MOSAIC Home Page
http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/SDG/Software/Mosaic/NCSAMosaicHome.html
Rich

Richard A. Feingold                     feingoldra () llnl gov
Secure Systems Services                 510.422.1783
Computer Security Technology Center     510.423.8002 (FAX)
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory  Livermore, CA 94551-0808