Bugtraq mailing list archives

Network Volumetric Analysis (NVA) software

From: uncl () llnl gov (Frank R. Swift)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 14:58:13 -0700

Need info on any NVA software or scripts, and whether there are any
performance limitations, which could show high volume and bandwidth usage
on a network .  Respond directly to me and I'll summerize.  My apologies
ifn you got this message more than once.
TIA...frank

                                                ,,,,
                                               (. .)
 \ | /
| 0 0 |   Frank Swift     L-321             (510)-422-1463
  ~^~   LLNL    7000 East Avenue    ( fax) 423-0913
  \O/    Livermore CA  94550-9516_____________uncl@llnl.gov________+
THE WORLD IS NOT INTERESTED IN THE STORMS YOU ENCOUNTERED,
BUT WHETHER YOU BROUGHT  IN THE  SHIP .
                                Hi! I'm a .signature virus!
"To poldly bow air mobius gumby four" - Trekee on novocaine