Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: moderation

From: DanaNowell () corsof com (Dana Nowell)
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 1994 09:26:33 -0500

I'd be willing to add an additional box!

Can we try to remain at least slightly more on track.

Anybody want to start a new business?  I would almost pay for a filtered
and moderated version of all security lists.  Of course, information is
should be free and have full disclosure (NOT IT'S SHOULDN'T) (YES IT SHOULD)
(NO) (YES) (NO) (YES)... so that would bad.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Of course, I am not proposing clari.security.god-like.tidbits or anything,
I just cannot believe the egos, the posturing, and same arguments going
'round and 'round (Usenet-itis).

So, for many of us, if you want to take the heat of declaring yourself
censure for security and start a list like RISKS, that would be great.
I'd definitely send you a box of chocolates and a sincere thanks. :-)

jen

--
      Jennifer Joy  sys/net admin   Motorola/RISC HW  Austin,TX
jjoy () risc sps mot com 512.891.8561 fax:512.891.3190 pgr:933-7333 #898561

Dana Nowell                             Work: DanaNowell () corsof com
Cornerstone Software Inc.               Home: dnowell () mv mv com

(Standard disclaimer in force).