Bugtraq mailing list archives

bugtraq list problems

From: kevintx () fc net (Admin/Support)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 22:29:03 -0600 (CST)

An extremely heavy volume on the list a few days ago combined with
crimelab.com being down has been creating some problems with the bugtraq
list.. there are over 40,000 mails in need of delivery right now.  I have
removed crimelab.com from the delivery lists.. we haven't heard from him
at all in a while so there's really nothing else we can do.  Bugtraq is
now being distributed from another machine but the backlogged ones will
continue to be processed.

kevin
--
kevintx () fc net support () fc net               (see also kevintx () paranoia com)
Freeside Communications (512) 339-6094     *Internet Access for the Future!*