Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: CERT, about NFS

From: ccshag () cclabs missouri edu (Paul 'Shag' Walmsley)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 01:13:29 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 22 Dec 1994, Chris Ellwood wrote:

There is a program called 'nfsbug' that will check for this and several
other major NFS holes.  I don't know where it is archived though.

ftp://coast.cs.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/nfsbug is one, which appears to
be a mirror of ftp.cs.vu.nl (don't know about the directory).

IRIX 5.x users can grab patches from Steve Kotsopoulos
<steve () ecf toronto edu>.  They should also be in the list archives for a
few months back.

- Chris <cellwood () gauss calpoly edu>
EL/EE Department System Administrator - Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo

- Paul "Shag" Walmsley <ccshag () cclabs missouri edu>
  "The only difference between myself and a madman is that I am not mad."
       - Salvador Dali