Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: toward a binmail replacement

From: bugtraq-owner () fc net (bugtraq-owner () fc net)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 94 14:41:08 -0500

***** UNDELIVERABLE MAIL sent to glaze, being returned by rclsgi.eng.ohio-state.edu!glaze *****
mail: Error # 2 'Problem with mailfile' encountered on system rclsgi.eng.ohio-state.edu

Date:     Fri,  16 Dec 94 4:44 0200
From: Automatic answer system <MAILER () BGUVMS BGU AC IL>
To: bugtraq () fc net
Cc: PostMaster <uunet.UU.NET!BGUVMS!INFO>
Subject:  Problems delivering a message
Sender: bugtraq-owner () fc net

Your message could not be delivered to some or all of
it's receipients. The problem is:
     Too many Received lines headers; Probably a loop.
The erronous address was: dubman () ivory bgu ac il
If you have problems locating your addressee, try writing
to POSTMASTER@BGUVMS or INFO@BGUVMS