Bugtraq mailing list archives

Firewall tools for VMS?

From: rodnite () holonet net (Andrew T. Rodnite)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 94 10:56:59 PDT

Hi,

        Does anybody know of an archive for firewall/security tools for
        VMS (specifically a password Cracker) type program although a
        true firewall tookit would be welcome as well. My company's soon
        to be on the Internet and I want to tighten down all possible
        systems on our internal net.

                                                Thanks,
                                                Andy Rodnite
                                                (612) 937-4667