Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: your mail

From: ericm () MicroUnity com (Eric Murray)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 94 10:44:42 MDT

Peiter Zatko wrote:

     Remember the guy from andronix.org who was probing for majordomo
     sites? Well, he's shown up again.

     I don't know that I'd consider his probes an attack anymore but they
     definately point to a bit of slime tactics on his part.

[text of email advertising spam deleted]

Here's a handy form.  Keep it around for the next time you get unwanted
email advertising...  I'm sure there's going to be a lot more of this shit.

Yo Shithead

Your email spam was rude, in poor taste, and a waste of bandwidth.
Unwanted email advertising is very much contrary to the conventions
of the internet.

You've just put your name and the name of the thing you're selling
in my personal shit list.  Not only will I make damn sure I don't
buy this or any other trash from you, I'll make sure to tell my friends
and anyone else I care to, including the entire 'net should I feel
like it, about your slimeball advertising tactics.

Have a lousy day.

[insert uuencoded /vmunix here if required]

--
     ericm         ericm () microunity com