Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: CERT Advisories wanted

From: dela () ceas rochester edu (Del Armstrong)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1993 15:54:56 -0500 (EST)

Mike,

I am interested in receiving the CERT advisories, but that's all.  Does anyone
know how I can get on an additional mailing list that will send me the new CERT
advisories, but won't send me any additional chit chat.

Send mail to cert-advisory-request () cert org requesting to get on the
cert-advisory mailing list. I believe that the only thing going to
that list is CERT advisories, as they're released.

        Del Armstrong

 ---------
dela () ceas rochester edu     rutgers!ur-valhalla!dela     (716)275-5342
        Computing and Networking Group, College of Engineering
                University of Rochester, Rochester, NY