Security Basics mailing list archives

Reminder - SecurityXploded Cyber Security Meetup – 10th October 2015, Bangalore, India

From: Monnappa KA <monnappa22 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 01:11:02 +0530

Hi All,

Friendly reminder for the upcoming SecurityXploded cyber security
community meet on 10th October 2015 in Bangalore, India. This meet is
completely free and doesn’t require any registration or any other
formalities to attend. The meet will start at 10 AM IST.

http://securitytrainings.net/sx-meet-10th-october-2015/

Here is Schedule of Security Talks:

10:00-10:45 – Partial Homomorphic Encryption – Sreelakshmy and Mythily
10:45-11:30 – Basic Malware Analysis – Monnappa K A
11:30-11:45 –  Break
11:45-12:30 – Automating Malware Analysis – Monnappa K A
12:30 – 1:20 – Reverse Engineering Malware – Monnappa K A
1:20 – 1:30 – Feedback and Discussions

Venue:

MY JOINING BONUS (Triad Square Infosec Pvt.Ltd)
No.44, 2nd and 3rd Floor, 9th ‘A’
Main,Off 100 ft. road, Indira Nagar
First Stage, Bangalore Karnataka
560038 INDIA

Contact Details:

email: team () securityxploded com

Group: Mailing list

Website: www.securitytrainings.net

www.securityxploded.com

Thanks,

Monnappa

@monnappa22

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1