Security Basics mailing list archives

Needs statistical data regarding recent attacks on the networks.

From: Raheel Hassan <raheel.hassan () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 15:06:36 +0100

Hi All,

I need some statistics regarding the DDoS, DoS and brute force attack
in the form of  histogram or graphs. Is there any web site or
organization exits that keeps this record to know the current attacks
occurring on the networks. Their statistics of last few years or
months.

Thanks,
Raheel

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1