Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Write blockers

From: Dave Kleiman <dave () davekleiman com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 07:48:57 -0500

Chris,

Here is a link to the TIM and to the revision history, you do have to logon to download Tim, just like the firmware
updates for the write blockers.

http://www.tableau.com/index.php?pageid=products&model=TSW-TIM

http://www.tableau.com/index.php?pageid=rev_history&product=tim

Respectfully from Dave's mobile phone,