Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: About to start PWB - Any tips?

From: Alex Dolan <dolan.alex () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 07:41:23 +0800

Thanks everyone for all you advice, I have taken it on. My work is
paying for this course and I am planning to take a little time off
here and there over the duration so I can pull all nighters and really
get some time into it. I'm certainly not taking it lightly, hence all
my questions. I have set myself up with a VM and started reading
through and trying the things on the Backtrack wiki.

Patrick, here is the PWB page at the OffSec site
http://www.offensive-security.com/information-security-training/penetration-testing-with-backtrack/

Thanks again all, I am going to start in a few days, and will let you
know how I go!