Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: vulnerability list program

From: !s3grim <persephane () gmx eu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 07:25:01 +0200

Hi,

are you intrested in a program, which proactively scans your device or are you looking just for information?

In the first  case you should check secunias scanner, which comes in two flavors: personal and company.btw, I would
recommend to use the old version 2 instead of the 'fancy' new version 3. As far as I know there's no solution for
mobile devices. If you should find some, I'll be glad If you drop ms a notice.

In the latter case you should consider registering to some CERT-newsletter.

!s3grim