Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Pentesting Attacks

From: Gage Bystrom <themadichib0d () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 09:30:56 -0700

Conversely go ahead and use this throwaway account attached to an alt email:

username:bleh
password:935fa43(first password sent, god I hope this was a fluke or
if not that they don't use the same algo for password resets, if all
of them are 7 characters a-z0-9 thats terrible)

No one likes registering to view an article, but I'll take one for the team.