Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Vulnerability Alerting Services

From: "Mikhail A. Utin" <mutin () commonwealthcare org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:15:36 -0500

Hello,
You are the subscriber of Security Basics, so do the same for Full Disclosure, and you'll get all you need. Guys report
on vulnerabilities found in apps you've never heard about. I believe Full Disclosure is better than paid and biosed
vendor service. I used it few a few years and 99% satisfied.

Mikhail Utin, CISSP