Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Building an Information Asset database

From: Parker Zhao <Parker.Zhao () groupm com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 05:55:52 +0000

Hi,

Have you been see this ? I thought it is really a good guideline and I get much from it,

Queensland Government Enterprise Architecture Guideline for Information Assets Register

http://www.qgcio.qld.gov.au/SiteCollectionDocuments/Architecture%20and%20Standards/Information%20Standards/Toolbox/Information%20Asset%20Custodianship/QGEA%20guideline%20-%20Information%20asset%20register.doc

FYR

Parker