Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: CISSP online training

From: s garcia <g.f.samuel () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 13:31:28 -0600

My big mistake? after finishing reading two entire domains from book
Shon Harris, AIO CISSP, I fall in account that belongs to third
edition from book Shon Harris, AIO CISSP!!!! oh my... and current
edition is fifth edition!!!!!, so, i would like to know what book from
Shon Harris should I buy? also do you guys think is it a good idea
just read full book and then go for test exam?

Best regards.