Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Ajax Vulnerability Scanner

From: "Santana, Jose" <Jose.Santana () amec com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 08:18:48 -0500

Hi Joel,
        If you want check this web page... www.owasp.org

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce () securityfocus com [mailto:listbounce () securityfocus com] On Behalf Of Joel Espunya
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 9:46 AM
To: security-basics () securityfocus com; webappsec () securityfocus com
Subject: Ajax Vulnerability Scanner

Hi!

I'm getting crazy to find a vulnerability scanner that evaluates the
security of a website done with Ajax. I need it to have a API or a
console mode so I would be able to integrate it into a cron.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joel Espunya Feliu

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy the message.