Security Basics mailing list archives

Verifying my FB page

From: chak li <zx2486 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 19:02:58 +0800

Hi all,

My company wants to create some FB pages and Google+ pages to
advertise our products.
My boss asks me if there is any way to verify that the pages are
really created by us.
Do you know any way to do it? We did not have any company website yet
and the contact email is just a Gmail account.
I have thought of applying digital certificate, but CA only release
certificate on domain basis, right?
I know this may be quite stupid to ask but I really cannot think of an answer.
Thanks in advance.

Solon

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1