Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Exploit frameworks

From: Clement Dupuis <clement.dupuis () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 04:07:02 -0400

Visit:  http://www.professionalsecuritytesters.org/index.php

On the left side of the main page you will find a block called Methodologies

There are dozen listed.

Enjoy

Clement

Clement Dupuis, CD
President/Founder/Chief Security Evangelist
The CCCure Family of Portals
Maintainer of :

The CCCure Quiz Engine
https://www.freepracticetests.org/quiz/index.php?page=home

The CCCure Family of Portals
http://www.cccure.org

The Professional Security Testers Warehouse
http://www.professionalsecuritytesters.org/

Knowledge sharing and giving back to the community

 Call me to get the best CISSP, Security+, or other Security related
training  <<