Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability Scanning - Prioritising Remediation

From: J Teddy <jteddylists () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:51:00 +1000

This is an extract from Qualys in regards to cloud scanning for PCI compliance.

Per the PCI Council's Program Guide, it is your responsibility to
confirm that the PCI network scan of your entire in-scope
infrastructure can be performed without interference from intrusion
detection systems (IDSs) and intrusion prevention systems (IPSs).

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 6:20 PM, John Morrison