Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: [Network] Reaching the right target

From: Miguel Regala <mikfisher64 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:13:16 +0100

I see. It's always curious to think of limitations imposed by the ISP that
we are not aware of. There should be a tool to analyze this :)

2011/10/13 Ranjit Pawar <rpawar () live in>:
Hi All,

I think it is very difficult to do pen test across WAN. Because Internet
service provider are using IDS/IPS system and they will block certain kind
of packets.
You need clean connection from your machine to destination system. I guess
you need to talk with your internet service provider to get this.

I welcome suggestions from all experts in this forum.

Thanks