Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: product to send confidnetial informatiion to clients

From: Kenneth Gonzalez <kgonzalez98 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 11:48:50 -0600

Hi maybe this link will help you

Kenneth Gonzalez S.

El 28/02/2011, a las 16:59, Juan B <juanbabi () yahoo com> escribió:

hi all

I am looking for a product/application which will manage all the sending of
information to 3 parties working with the bank.

I dont mean to implement a VPN or ssh. Im looking for a app which will manage
sending information in a secure way.

someone knows about such an application?

thanks,

marco

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works,
how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for
set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1