Security Basics mailing list archives

ROI Unlimited

From: Peter Joseph <creatingsimplewealth () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 17:15:05 -0500

Hello,

I know you are busy so I'll get straight to the point.

Are you active in ROI Unlimited? If so what is your honest opinion of this business?

The reason I ask is because I recently discovered a
marketing system that not very many people know about.

I think this system alone could have a dramatic impact on your business.

I'll give you a hint: It is brand new and extremely effective.

If you're interested... I can send you some information.

If not... no big deal.

Aside from that... I really enjoy connecting with like-minded entrepreneurs and would love to get to know you and hear
more about your business.

If interested in receiving information on my system then simply reply to this email.

If not interested then please click the unsubscribe link below.

Thank you

PJ

%Link:Unsubscribe%

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1