Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Need Some Basic Information

From: Shane Anglin <shane.anglin () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:09:15 -0500

And the tools are all signature based...

To truly find the most vulnerabilities, that takes a gifted penetration testing person.

Regards,
Shane Anglin

On Dec 20, 2011, at 11:42 AM, Thugzclub Thugzclub <thugzclub () googlemail com> wrote:

I am only interested in host based scanners that can report on
vulnerable products. I know that

Nessus can solve this problem using credentialed scan, but what issues
are there with credentialed scans?