Security Basics mailing list archives

[Announcement] ClubHACK Magazine Issue 15-April 2011 released

From: abhijeet () clubhack com
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:57:06 -0600

Hi All,
Here we are with our 15th Issue of CHMag. March witnessed the launch of the much awaited Mozilla Firefox 4 so we
dedicated this issue to Mozilla. Due to overwhelming response of "Call For Articles", we have good number of articles
and so we will continue with same theme for May issue.

ClubHack Magazine: http://chmag.in

Direct Download: http://chmag.in/issue/apr2011.pdf

In April issue we have the following articles:-

Tech Gyan - Mozilla Firefox Internals & Attack Strategies
Tool Gyan - FireCAT
Mom's Guide - Being Invisible on the Internet
Legal Gyan - The Information Technology Rules, 2011
Command Line Gyan - Configuring Apache SSL
Matriux Vibhag - Introduction Part 2
Poster of the month - Happy and Safe Surfing.

Thanks,
Abhijeet Patil
ClubHack Magazine

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1