Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: RSA Compromise

From: amolarakh <amolarakh () yahoo co in>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 23:09:09 +0530

Dear Navin,

1. RSA Breach & its impact on security depends corporate's RSA Token
Distribution Methodology.
2. Ofcourse Algorithm used for Token Code Generation may be
AES-128,256,512 depends on policy of company.
3. Also major factor for security concern is storing token seeds and
their distribution.

Regards,
Amol Arakh