Security Basics mailing list archives

Have not visited IFSEC-2010? Don't worry - look almost 150 videos from most interesting booths!

From: pr_dssl () mail ru
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 02:56:40 -0600

IFSEС-2010 - one of the biggest and oldest exhibitions in the world - took place in Great Britain, Birmingham
town in May, 10-13. This event is considered to be the most important for security industry, and united more than 800
participants.

Russian media-project DSSL News represents exclusively about 150 video reports and detailed interviews with security
professionals taken at first hand, which importance is in actual information about companies and their new products and
most important tendencies of security market. DVR, IP cameras, NVR and security software, intelligent video cameras,
video analysis, Full HD cameras - all this you can see in our reports.

Free access to all video reports on www.dsslnews.com
Contact mail info () dssl ru

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1