Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: store passwords securely in the internet

From: krymson () gmail com
Date: 13 Sep 2010 18:52:14 -0000

I have no disagreements with what you've said, but keep in mind this thread is from 6 months ago.

I've re-posted the OP question and my full response below. I said I wouldn't use such a public system, and the use-case
I had in mind for the part of, "if I needed to," was something like an emergency or personal crisis of some sort.

Just being anal in clarifying, while masking my annoyance at the outdated re-postings being spewed out...

<- snip ->
I note that the subject of this email itself is inherently contradictory
(or, at least, simply not a good idea)... anyway, rest of my reply is
properly inline...