Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft CAL license needed to install Security Software

From: murdamcloud () bigpond com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:44:10 +0000

Economic terrorism? Have you been watching Max Keiser, Jeffrey?lol. Have to agree with you re: the DoJ and who they
selectively target. Blankfiend and his friends will not appear on any charges of substance. Though Wells Fargo did get
found out laundering Mexican drug money. How much influence does Buffet have? Influence is the mother of necessity. Can
you say 'we don't need no Charlie Munger let the mother.....'
Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra