Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Digital Certificated in Gmail

From: "Saif El Sherei" <SSherei () npcegypt com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 00:21:49 +0200

Well u could use GPG to encrypt the txt file using the recipient public key with trust level 5, and also use the
--armor switch to ASCII armor the message in the text file the output file will be generated in ".asc" format open it
using the your favorite text editor copy paste the contents into the email body send it. The recipient will have to
copy paste the message body in a txt file and change file extension to ".asc". And the recipient can decrypt the file
to the original using "--decrypt-files" switch or display the message on the console with "--decrypt" switch.

Hope this helped.

Regards,

Saif
OSCP