Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Corporate domain registrar

From: Jeremy Nenadal <jnenadal () i-trap com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 09:41:49 -0400

Hello and thank you for addressing me by master. Personally, I like the corporate registrars because of all the reasons listed below. Plus, if I my server dies, I can just pay godaddy a little extra and host it there. I have several sites through godaddy, and you can buy and sell them there as well too. Not only that, but I find their marketing department's sense of humor to be quite clever. And... Even though I'm not much of a racing fan anymore, I'd have to say, I am a Danica Patrick fan.