Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: XSS practice page

From: Jacky Jack <jacksonsmth698 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:43:30 +0630

http://xss.progphp.com/xss1.html?foo=

You can come from:
http://yehg.net/encoding/?

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 8:41 PM, KD KD <catchkd4u () gmail com> wrote:
You also use:

FoundStone's HackMe Bank Application:
http://www.foundstone.com/us/resources/proddesc/hacmebank.htm

or Altro Mutal: http://demo.testfire.net/ application's for practicing
ethical hacking.

regards,
KD

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 11:38 PM, Jacky Jack <jacksonsmth698 () gmail com>
wrote:

WebGoat shouldn't be missed.
There are lots of XSS-related lessons there.

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 8:12 AM, bob m <caithford () yahoo com> wrote:
I was searching around on the web and found a website where you can
upload scriptlets and practice hacking / searching for security flaws in a
page.

It started with Jaeger or something similar, and has a yellow
background, allows you to create a login, and then mess around with XSS
injection attacks.

It isn't hackthissite.org.

I lost my browser history, and can't find the dumb thing again.  Any one
know what it is (or have recommendations for a sandbox website to play
around with learning how to find and correct XSS vulnerabilties?)

Thanks in advance.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an
SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and
how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to
test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache
web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help
you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1